Being Bruce -: TrySports - A New Store in Wilmington

Thursday, October 29, 2009

TrySports - A New Store in Wilmington

Yesterday I stopped in to a new (to me anyway) sports equipment store in Wilmington, NC's Mayfaire Town Center. Try Sports focuses on equipment, apparel, nutritional products, and accessories for swimmers, bikers, and runners - as well as triathletes of course (not a stretch considering the store's name). My friend Brian Moxey suggested I stop in to say hello to Noelle and the staff at Try Sports, so I did.

Below Noelle Flauaus, Customer Relations Executive for Try Sports stops just for a moment for a photo with Mike Kinsella and Lou Galli.


TrySports also has locations in Raleigh, Charlotte, and in Mount Pleasant, SC. The local store address is 925 Town Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28405.



For more info, call 910-256-2395.