Being Bruce -: Breakfast meeting with the Young Professionals of Brunswick County - 2-5-2010

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Breakfast meeting with the Young Professionals of Brunswick County - 2-5-2010

Yesterday morning I had the privilege and pleasure of speaking at a breakfast meeting of the Young Professionals of Brunswick County monthly breakfast seminar at The Purple Onion restaurant in Shallotte, NC. I talked about networking skills and strategies, based on my book 31 Days to Networking Event Mastery and offered some suggestions on how to make the most of live networking events. We even practiced smiling! Great group, thanks folks.

In the photo below that's me with Brunswick Chamber of Commerce Events Manager Megan Masser.



Megan addressing the group.


I don't remember the names of everyone who was there, but that's my buddy Stan Powell of Stevens New Homes Realty on the left side of the photo below.


The woman in the photo above with the bright pink top is Karen Candia, owner and coach of Cross Fit Ocean Isle Beach. For names of more of the attendees, check out the Facebook photo album I posted, and please feel free to tag people whose names I missed in the ablum.