Being Bruce -: 65 Challenge Day 14 12-7-11

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

65 Challenge Day 14 12-7-11



The 14th day (of 22) of my 65 Challenge was a good one for many reasons. One reason was that my early-ordered copy of P90X2 arrived (I'm starting that program January 1st!). Another pretty cool thing was I had my annual physical yesterday afternoon and my cholesterol, after being off cholesterol meds since May, are better than they were even when I was ON the prescription drugs! My LDL (the good cholesterol is waay up), my ratios are great, and my overall cholesterol is only 128! Right on Shakeology and P90X!

So now to today's walk/run 5K. I had a walking day, and the time was 47:58 - loads more than yesterday's 32:36 when I ran a little more than half the way. That's okay, though, because Thursday I'll run again, unless it's raining, and my time should be under 40 minutes again (if not a new personal best ... of course I'm hoping for that!).