Being Bruce -: Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 3-8-11

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 3-8-11

Click on the Play Button below to see today's Being Bruce Kick Start video with the weather, birthdays, and inspiration:


"It helps to know the difference between pleasure and joy. Pleasure is often short-lived and joy is lasting." - Being Bruce


Day 48 - 166.5 pounds, 21% body fat, bp 113/73, resting pulse76
Exercise: 30 minutes Shakeology workout
Intake:
- Several cups of black coffee
- 2 oz OJ with vitamins and supplements
- lots of water
- breakfast - 1 cup of  Quinoa with EVO
- lunch - Shakeology chocolate with skim milk, blueberries and blackberries,
- dinner - I  think we're having pizza tonight, not decided yet.
Comment: Today's going to be a  lot of  fun. Seems  like I talk with people about Shakeology a lot, partly because of these blog posts but also because it just comes up when people ask how come I'm losing weight and still have so much energy!

Overall Progress so far3
Bruce's Progress Chart 1/20/2011 3/8/2011 4/20/2011
Start Today 90-Day Goal % of Goal
Weight (lbs) 181.5 166.5
150 47.6%
Body fat % 25 21 18 57.1%
BMI (Body Mass Index) 27.6 25.4 23 49.7%

My diet is based on Beachbody's Shakeology:



Please note: I am an independent distributor with Beachbody and I benefit if people buy Shakeology. I make a big deal about it because I think it's fabulous and nothing else on the market compares, so that's why I brought it into our business.