"Gratitude improves your emotional posture. Try it and you'll see!" - Being Bruce
Day 69 - 162.5 pounds, 20% body fat, bp 116/75, resting pulse70
Exercise: 30 minute walk
- Several (3-5) cups of black coffee
- 2 oz berry-based fruit juice with vitamins and supplements
- lots of water
- breakfast -Quinoa with onions, oil, and hot sauce.
- lunch - Shakeology chocolate with 1% milk, blueberries and strawberries
- dinner - Vineyard Chicken
Comment: Hmm, on another plateau, in the low 160s. .Could be a lot worse, of course, but I want to press on. Patience .....
. Overall Progress so far:
|Bruce's Progress Chart||1/20/2011||3/29/2011||4/20/2011|
|Start||Today||90-Day Goal||% of Goal|
|Weight (lbs)||181.5||162.5 ||150||58.7%|
|Body fat %||25||20||18||71.4%|
|BMI (Body Mass Index)||27.6||24.7||23||62.9%|
My diet is based on Beachbody's Shakeology:
Please note: I am an independent distributor with Beachbody and I benefit if people buy Shakeology. I make a big deal about it because I think it's fabulous and nothing else on the market compares, so that's why I brought it into our business.