Being Bruce -: Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 3-2-11

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 3-2-11

Click on the Play Button below to see today's Being Bruce Kick Start video with the weather, birthdays, and inspiration:

"Sometimes I get up early just to enjoy the anticipation of the day to come." - Being Bruce

Today's activity so far :

Day 42 - 166.5 pounds, 22% body fat, bp 119/78, resting pulse68
Exercise: 30 minutes walking
Intake:
- Several cups of black coffee
- 2 oz OJ with vitamins and supplements
- lots of water
- breakfast - 1 cup of  Quinoa with EVO
- lunch - Shakeology chocolate with skim milk, blueberries and blackberries
- dinner - 
Comment:
I am seriously pumped. I've now lost 15 pounds and I'm almost half way to my goal. With 42 days in it's like the habitual behavior is established and it's a good feeling to be eating responsibly - my body is responding in all good ways. Loads of energy, and I'm still really enjoying all three meals and loving that I don't have to be concerned about portion control at dinner time so I can really dig in with Marge's great cooking.

Overall Progress so far:
Bruce's Progress Chart 1/20/2011 3/2/2011 4/20/2011
Start Today 90-Day Goal % of Goal
Weight (lbs) 181.5 166.5 150 47.6%
Body fat % 25 22 18 42.9%
BMI (Body Mass Index) 27.6 25.5 23 49.7%
My diet is based on Beachbody's Shakeology:



Please note: I am an independent distributor with Beachbody and I benefit if people buy Shakeology. I make a big deal about it because I think it's fabulous and nothing else on the market compares, so that's why I brought it into our business.