Being Bruce -: My Adventure with Dancing with the Brunswick Stars - Journal Entry 6 - Before our 3rd Practice

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Adventure with Dancing with the Brunswick Stars - Journal Entry 6 - Before our 3rd Practice

I'm thinking at today's practice we can maybe watch videos. (I'm also pretty sure Kimberly won't think it's a great idea.) I tried to find a YouTube clip of just Evan Lycasek and Cheryl Burke dancing the Argentine Tango on the "real" Dancing with the Stars this week, but no luck.

I did, however, find this pretty cool video of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise dancing.



Kimberly and I are NOT dancing the Argentine Tango, and we're not dancing whatever that was that Katie and Tom did.

I worked out kinda hard this week and after being up for two hours I can finally just move my shoulders (a bit) from yesterday's weight workout. So I'm really hoping maybe today's practice can be about the "zen" of dancing.


Check out our 31 Days Mastery Books on Amazon.com