Being Bruce -: SHIFT!?! - Here's Your Magic Wand. What Big Shift Would You Make In Your Life?

Sunday, September 19, 2010

SHIFT!?! - Here's Your Magic Wand. What Big Shift Would You Make In Your Life?

I hear a lot of talk about various shifts in the world today:
  • More eco-consciousness
  • More right-brain influence in business
  • A shift to the Divine Feminine
  • More spirituality
  • More emphasis on living to purpose
  • Greater sense of one world-ness
Okay, that's all good, in my estimation, and I'm grateful for any positive change.

We know that any real change in the outer world starts with our inner world. (I think we all know that, right?)

Ghandi said, and many of us quote him, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

So what big change do YOU want to make? What big shift would you make in your life?

Let's just pretend for a moment there are no limitations. No limits imposed by others and (shudder) no limits imposed by ourselves. (We all do get that all limitations are self-limitations, right?)

So I'll ask again, with a magic wand firmly in hand, "What big shift would you make in your life?"

And to play fair, here's one at the top of my list:

I want to be more bold in helping others live the extraordinary lives I know they are capable of.

So how about you?

What's your big shift?