Being Bruce -: Energy for Sports Performance - Want More?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Energy for Sports Performance - Want More?

Here's an invite for athletes and other folks in the Greater Wilmington area who are interested in performance and personal energy.


This Tuesday I had coffee with my friends Megan Kopka and Katie Medina of The Kopka & Medina Group of Merrill Lynch. I took a quick photo, that's Megan on the left and Katie on the right in the photo below


I mentioned doing a workshop on Sports Performance Mental Edge training for the Walk-Run Group at the Wilmington TrySports store the night before.

It's highly coincidental that Katie and Megan are sponsoring a free workshop called "Energy for Performance" that relates directly to athletes (but also applicable to other people who want to Step Up and live full out). Anyway, the workshop is being put on by a guy from JanusLabs. Now Janus, is, I understand, an investment fund company, or something (I'm not really sure), but the workshop is not about investments and Katie and Megan aren't sponsoring it to sell anything, they decided to sponsor the workshop when they learned about its contents and they're inviting a few Wilmington area folks who are into sports and physical fitness. Cool! So, here are the deets:

Date&Time: October 13, 5:00-6:30PM
Place: BlueWater on Wrightsville Beach (drinks and heavy appetizers included)
Cost: Free
It is limited to 25 people total. If you want to go, sign up in advance via email to Katherine_Medina@ML.com.

I got a sneak peak at the presentation outline and I am pumped (Marge and I are going to attend). It's going to be all about managing energy, energy cycles, and maintaining peak performance. Good stuff. Plus a chance to hang out with some nice people, not to mention BlueWater's food and refreshments. Good stuff, indeed.

If you are interested, and will be able to make it that day (it's a Wednesday), email Katherine_Medina@ML.com soon to reserve your spot. I'm going to mention it to the folks at TrySports and at BikeCycles and I'm not the only trainer/coach in the area they've told about this, so act fast to reserve your space.


Oh, and if you're interested in what I do with competitive athletes in the Sports Performance Mental Edge programs, click here. I'd be happy to speak with you about it. You can email me at Bruce@QuantumResultsCoaching.com

Sports Performance Mental Edge Training