Being Bruce -: Beachbody Literally Saved Janice's Life

Friday, June 7, 2013

Beachbody Literally Saved Janice's Life


Beachbody home exercise programs helped Janice lose weight and get in better shape than when she was in the military! Along with Shakeology her doctors credited her exercise with saving her life from dangerous blood clotting.

In Janice's own words:

"They say that once you get married you’re supposed to live “happily ever after.” Well, after getting pregnant soon after tying the knot, gaining 60 lbs., and ballooning up to 200 big ones, I was the farthest thing from happy. But thanks to the inspiration from a late night Brazil Butt Lift infomercial, I lost 45 pounds. Then I got pregnant again and gained it all back, plus 10 more.

I was so depressed that I wanted to cover all the mirrors in the house and barricade myself inside. Nothing fit, my joints hurt, and I kept my husband away from me with a 10-foot pole. All I did was sleep, eat, and mope around. But when my son was 3 months old I decided that enough was enough. I was tired of being the lazy mom whose kids had to stay inside all the time. I wanted energy. I wanted to look and feel great. And I wanted them to look up to me and realize that exercise is good, and being healthy is the right choice in life! So I dusted off my Brazil Butt Lift DVDs, added Shakeology to my diet, and pushed harder than I ever had in my life.

But I gotta say, sticking to a daily exercise routine and eating healthy was a huge challenge. So I used my anger of being overweight to push myself, and soon I really started to like the burn and soreness from the routines because I felt like I was doing something right! Brazil Butt Lift was great because it shaped and toned my thighs. Plus, I lost a LOT on my arms and waist. The program was super easy to follow, even for someone who weighed 186 lbs.

After Brazil Butt Lift, I moved on to P90X, which gave me abs as well as some nice arm muscles. Next up was Turbo Fire, which significantly decreased my “Mommy Pouch.” These programs have changed my life and made me feel extremely proud of myself and helped me love my body again. It's been awesome to hear compliments on my transformation after being in a dark depression from being overweight. But I can’t give all the credit for my transformation to the workouts because Shakeology played a HUGE role in my success. It gave me energy, lowered my cholesterol, decreased my chronic migraines, made my hair and nails stronger, and fixed my chip and sugar cravings. Now I wake up before my kids and complete my To-Do list twice as fast as I used to.

Even though I’m so thankful that I lost 58 lbs., I’m MOST thankful for the fact that Brazil Butt Lift and Shakeology saved my life—literally. One day I ended up in the ER due to chest pain and shortness of breath. After a few tests they discovered blood clots in both lungs and said that if I wasn't in such good shape and hadn’t been getting all my vitamins and minerals from Shakeology that I could have been the “one in three people” who DIE from this! But I was in such great shape that I fought off what could have killed me. So Beachbody, you really did save my life. Thank you!

In about a year and a half, I went from a 38” waist to a 26. Lost 4” in my chest, 3” in my arms, and 8.5” in my thighs. My body fat dropped from over 35% down to 16%, and I’m in better shape now than when I was in the Military. I’ve exceeded every expectation and feel great! "

For more info about Beachbody home exercise programs and Shakeology, CLICK HERE.