Being Bruce -: A Huge Week! Wow

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Huge Week! Wow

What a week this was to re-read Spencer Johnson's Who Moved My Cheese?

Golly, so much happened this week I barely had time to Tweet on Twitter and keep up with e-mail, much less post on this blog. I intend to catch up, today and during the weekend, but wanted to post a quick blog note that a lot of great stuff is happening in my world. I hope your world is great, too.

Do ya think things changed because I re-read Cheese? Nah, of course not . . . chuckle.

Maybe I should go to the library and check out How I Made $10 Million in One Weekend While Updating My Blog. Whaddaya think?

Oh yeah, one thing I did keep up with this week was to take a daily mugshot at http://www.dailymugshot.com/ . It's kind of fun and posts automatically to my Facebook and Twitter accounts. One thing about using daily mugshot, it's a good way to know when you need a haircut! Here's my mugshot from today:


Later . . .