Being Bruce -: How Does Shakeology Work?

Monday, March 10, 2014

How Does Shakeology Work?

If you follow this blog or my posts on Facebook, you know that Marge and I are totally committed to including Shakeology as part of our daily menu for healthy nutrition. Fairly often we're asked what's the big deal about Shakeology, whether by people who are looking for a healthy meal replacement shake, people who want to control their weight, or folks who are just curious.

I'm not a nutritionist or a food scientist so I can't with any accuracy tell you exactly how Shakeology works, which is why the article below is a valuable resource - it's short and not technical, but it clearly explains how this wonderful meal replacement shake works.

I can tell you how Shakeology has changed my life. Very specifically, by changing my diet to include Chocolate Shakeology for lunch, within 100 days I went from unhealthy to healthy: my weight dropped from 181.5 to 153 pounds, my body fat from 25% to 17%, and my doctor took me off cholesterol medicine I'd been on for 11 years. Because of Shakeology's low glycemic index my cravings for junk food, especially handfuls of cookies in the afternoon totally disappeared. So that's my story and that's why I'm a huge fan of Shakeology and why I love to talk about it and help other people see if it's good for them, too.

But here's the definitive article so you can see for yourself: CLICK HERE.

http://www.shakeology.com/blogs/2014/03/03/how-does-shakeology-work/?sn=brucethecoach