Being Bruce -: The Crew at Logos Direct

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Crew at Logos Direct

On the way back to Leland after showing homes in Wilmington to some clients I was driving down 17th Street when the traffic slowed just before Dawson. I looked left and saw the familiar sign of our good friends and cool buds at Logos Direct. So I pulled in and went in to say hello and generally harass them.

In the photo above owners John and Michelle Denison and sales folk extraordinaire Brooke Dyson and Brian Matkze paused for a moment. Logos Direct currently has about 4,000 square feet of space in their Wilmington facility and John told me they're "bursting at the seams".

Marge and I have used Logos Direct for custom products and give them our highest endorsement. They're fast, they do great work, they have very reasonable prices, and they're also super cool folk.