Being Bruce -: Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 2-28-11

Monday, February 28, 2011

Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 2-28-11

Click on the Play Button below to see today's Being Bruce Kick Start video with the weather, birthdays, and inspiration:

"Gratitude  is contagious. Experience it and spread it today." - Being Bruce

Today's activity so far :

Day 40 - 167.5 pounds, 20% body fat, bp 115/75, resting pulse 72
Exercise: 30 minutes walking
Intake:
- Several cups of black coffee
- 2 oz CranRaspberry juice with vitamins and supplements
- lots of water
- breakfast - 1 cup of  Quinoa with EVO
- lunch - Shakeology chocolate with CranRaspberry juice, blueberries and blackberries
- dinner - ??
Comment: Off the plateau! Great. I won't assume anything, but as long as I keep up with my program - which still entails very light exercise, eating normal foods, and the addition of one Shakeology shake a day (made with varying types of milk or juice and fruit), I'm confident that I'm on course. Faster than expected body fat decrease (this  morning 71% to goal), especially since I'm not doing much to build muscle, but the fairly steady weight loss (14 pounds in 40 days as of this morning) is gratifying.

Overall Progress so far:
Bruce's Progress Chart 1/20/2011 2/28/2011 4/20/2011
Start Today 90-Day Goal % of Goal
Weight (lbs) 181.5 167.5 150 44.4%
Body fat % 25 20 18 71.4%
BMI (Body Mass Index) 27.6 25.5 23 46.4%

My diet is based on Beachbody's Shakeology:



Please note: I am an independent distributor with Beachbody and I benefit if people buy Shakeology. I make a big deal about it because I think it's fabulous and nothing else on the market compares, so that's why I brought it into our business.