Being Bruce -: Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 2-24-11

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Being Bruce Daily Kick Start 2-24-11

Click on the Play Button below to see today's Kick Start video with weather, birthdays, and inspiration:


"Focus on your goals and the path to reach them, not on defeat or what you do poorly or wrong." - Being Bruce

Today's activity so far (earlier days at the bottom of this post):





Day 35 - 168.5 pounds, 22% body fat, bp 128/88, resting pulse 82
Exercise: 30 minute walk
Intake:
- Several cups of black coffee
- 2 oz OJ with vitamins and supplements
- lots of water
- breakfast - Shakeology chocolate with Almond soy milk, blueberries, and blackberries
 - lunch -  Will be at a luncheon networking event -

dinner - ??
Comment: Funny how it goes sometime. I picked up a half pound yesterday, so I may be on another plateau. It's funny because I actually ate a bit less yesterday than other days recently and I had a pretty exciting day with lots going on. Will keep going, of course,  because the path is fun and the goal is worthy. Really feeling great and even a little proud of myself for doing what I know is good for my body.

Overall Progress so far:

Bruce's Progress Chart 1/20/2011 2/24/2011 4/20/2011
Start Today 90-Day Goal % of Goal
Weight (lbs) 181.5 168.5 150 41.3%
Body fat % 25 22 18 42.9%
BMI (Body Mass Index) 27.6 25.6 23 43.1%

My diet is based on Beachbody's Shakeology:



Please note: I am an independent distributor with Beachbody and I benefit if people buy Shakeology. I make a big deal about it because I think it's fabulous and nothing else on the market compares, so that's why I brought it into our business.