Being Bruce -: My Adventure with Dancing with the Brunswick Stars - Journal Entry 18 - A Tale of Four Costumes

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Adventure with Dancing with the Brunswick Stars - Journal Entry 18 - A Tale of Four Costumes

With a nod to Mel Brooks, "A funny thing happened on the way to the competition."

My wonderful pro partner for Dancing With the Brunswick Stars, did, in the end, wear just one costume during our dance routine.

There were some questions and choices along the way.

Before I post the videos of the dress rehearsal and final competition, see if you can figure out which was the actual costume she wore.








I'm not going to ask which you like best, because they're all nice, but the variety is interesting.

Oh, and I'm only showing myself in one costume, which is indeed what I wore.