Being Bruce -: My Adventure with Dancing with the Brunswick Stars - Journal Entry 4 - First Practice

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Adventure with Dancing with the Brunswick Stars - Journal Entry 4 - First Practice

Kimberly and I had our first practice today for Dancing with the Brunswick Stars. The term "practice" may be sort of a loose usage since we spent the time with Kimberly teaching me some very basic steps.

Here's a short video of just me in the practice room before Kimberly got there



And here are Kimberly and I after the practice.


As you can see we were both still standing and both still smiling. (A friend told me that even if I don't get the steps, just keep on smiling, so I will.) Actually, I had a great time and look forward to the next session, and in the meantime will do what I can to practice on my own. (I think a lot of that should mean getting to the gym and getting stronger.)