Being Bruce -: 65 Challenge Day 15 12-8-11

Friday, December 9, 2011

65 Challenge Day 15 12-8-11


Another running day, another good time. Today was a walk/run day in my 5K series. My time wasn't outstanding, at 35:03, but it was my second best overall time. I have reasons (excuses) for the slower time - it was about 10 degrees colder, plus the delay between my 50 minute P90X stretch was more than a half hour, rather than getting right to it as I did on Tuesday, when I had my best ever (so far) time, but the greatest win for me is that I am consistently getting the 5Ks in my routine and I'm totally enjoying them. After the 5K I also went to a Zumba class and was into it so much someone asked me if I was going to fly out of the room! LOL.

I have a week to go on this Challenge, till the 15th, and I'm really looking forward to hitting ALL the numbers that day.