Being Bruce -: My Shakeology Videos - How I Lost Weight, Reduced Body Fat and Got Off Drugs

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Shakeology Videos - How I Lost Weight, Reduced Body Fat and Got Off Drugs

As many  know, Marge and I have both been having Shakeology as a meal replacement for lunch since late January this year.


As Team Beachbody Coaches we wanted to personally experience the benefits of the Beachbody's highly nutritious (and totally delicious) shake. I also wanted to lose weight and improve my overall fitness, so I was eager to start.

The results we've both experienced with Shakeology have exceeded our expectations and as we've continued to work with Team Beachbody, we've spoken with many, many customers and other coaches who've had great results as well. 



We still get some pretty basic questions about Shakeology so I made these three short videos to address the most common ones. Of course if you have more questions or want more information, contact me via phone, text message or email, or just go to my Shakeology website: www.MyShakeology.com/BrucetheCoach.

Enjoy the videos. (And please, let me me know what you think about them or make comments at the bottom of this blog.)


What is Shakeology?

My Shakeology Story:



How to Save Money with Shakeology:


So those are my videos, I hope you did enjoy them. And again, if you have more questions or want more information about Shakeology, contact me via phone, text message or email, or just go to my Shakeology website: www.MyShakeology.com/BrucetheCoach.

Thanks for watching,