I found that I started this second round a bit slowly, but now I'm fully back into it (for example, I can feel yesterday's workout a bit in my shoulders, lol).
There are many reasons I'm working P90X hard, but one of them is I want to give myself a good chance to be ready for P90X2 when it comes out later this fall.
I pre-ordered P90X2 the first day it was available (September 1st) so hopefully I'll be among the first to receive it. I know the demand is high and people who delay in pre-ordering P90X2 may need to wait till 2012 to receive it.
The other good things about pre-ordering P90X2 are:
- free shipping (saves about $40)
- your credit card isn't charged till the order ships
- as with every Beachbody product, you can return it in 30 days if it's not right for you and get your money back (except for any shipping charges)
- two extra workouts are included in pre-order versions
- weekly sweepstakes drawings from among the people who preorder - the earlier you order, the more often you're in the sweepstakes (works for me).
If you want to pre-order P90X2, please feel free to visit my website, www.BrucetheCoach.com to get your order in early!