Being Bruce -: Water

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Water

Water, water, water. What do you do?

Shaun T says (from the Focus T25 Challenge Group Guide): "Hydration, hydration, hydration! Water helps curb hunger. Shaun T suggests drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water each day. Not only will water keep you hydrated and quench thirst, it will ease your hunger."

I generally drink two full 12 ounces glasses of water first thing on arising in the morning, during the first hour or so while I'm checking on email and doing stuff like posting in Challenge Groups. The first glass makes all kinds of noise while it gurgles through my system. The second glass fills me up.

I don't keep track religiously through the day how much water I drink, but I always have a glass by my computer or chair. I usually don't drink anything during meals (something I learned doing The Beachbody Ultimate Reset), but if I remember I'll drink a glass about 20-30 minutes before each meal.

So how about you? What's your deal with drinking water?